Donate to Us
If you would like 100% of your donation to benefit our agency, please send a check to:
North Shore Horizons, Inc.
127 7th Street
Two Harbors, MN 55616
We understand it may be easier to donate using a debit/credit card. Please click on the Razoo link and you will be redirected.
Click here to quickly leave our web page.
We are hiring for a Legal Advocate. Applications Requested! See the description here: LegalAdvocatePosting
North Shore Horizons offers Free and Confidential Emergency assistance for victims of violence, 24 hours a day, every day.
North Shore Horizon Services:
- 24 Hour Hotline for support, information and referrals
- Emergency Housing
- Transitional and Supportive Housing
- Support Groups
- Advocacy on survivor’s behalf with other agencies and organizations
- Legal Advocacy (preparation and accompaniment for legal proceeding for Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault)
- Law Enforcement Accompaniment
- Medical Accompaniment
- Clothing, Bedding, Household Items
- Information and Referrals
Volunteer Crisis Line Advocate Positions Available!
Are You interested In…
- Providing assistance to domestic and sexual violence victims?
- Learning about systems change and creating a safer community for all people?
- Learning more about crisis intervention, support services and advocacy?
- Building professional skills applicable to many fields?
- Becoming involved in your community and promoting equality for all?
- Meeting others with a similar interest in social justice issues?
If so, becoming a Crisis Line Advocate would be the perfect volunteer position for you!
Volunteer advocates must:
- Attend a 40-hour training, this is provided bi-annually
- Pass a background check
- Be willing to volunteer a minimum of 3 self-selected nights per month on the crisis line
Please contact North Shore Horizons if you are interested in becoming a crisis line advocate!
Please call us at 218-834-5924
To read about other ways you can help NSH, please click the You Can Help tab.
Thank you for your interest!