Donate to Us
If you would like your donation to be 100% to our agency, Please mail your check to:
North Shore Horizons
127 7th, St.
Two Harbors, MN 55616
We understand it may be easier to donate using a debit/credit card. Please click on the Razoo link and you will be redirected.
Click here to quickly leave our web page.
North Shore Horizons offers Free and Confidential Emergency assistance for victims of violence, 24 hours a day, every day.
North Shore Horizon Services:
- 24 Hour Hotline for support, information and referrals
- Emergency Housing
- Transitional and Supportive Housing
- Support Groups
- Advocacy on survivor’s behalf with other agencies and organizations
- Legal Advocacy (preparation and accompaniment for legal proceeding for Domestic Abuse & Sexual Assault)
- Law Enforcement Accompaniment
- Medical Accompaniment
- Clothing, Bedding, Household Items
- Information and Referrals
Volunteer Crisis Line Advocate Positions Available!
Are You interested In…
- Providing assistance to domestic and sexual violence victims?
- Learning about systems change and creating a safer community for all people?
- Learning more about crisis intervention, support services and advocacy?
- Building professional skills applicable to many fields?
- Becoming involved in your community and promoting equality for all?
- Meeting others with a similar interest in social justice issues?
If so, becoming a Crisis Line Advocate would be the perfect volunteer position for you!
Volunteer advocates must:
- Attend a 40-hour training, this is provided bi-annually
- Pass a background check
- Be willing to volunteer a minimum of 3 self-selected nights per month on the crisis line
Please contact North Shore Horizons if you are interested in becoming a crisis line advocate!
Please call us at 218-834-5924
To read about other ways you can help NSH, please click the You Can Help tab.
Thank you for your interest!