New Beginnings Supportive Housing
Safe, secure, and affordable.
North Shore Horizons
Board of Directors
Wayne Pulford, Ruth Rabold, Amanda Michealson,
Barb Liukkonen, Gail Trygstad, Andrea Sande, Cheryl Passe & Cathy Holman
North Shore Horizons Board Officers
Co-Chairs: Cheryl Passe & Barb Liukkonen
Treasurer: Gail Trygstad
Recorder: Cathy Holman
Click here to quickly leave our web page.
North Shore Horizons Mission:
- To assist survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault
- To provide secure and affordable housing
- To work collaboratively to end violence
- To advocate for respect for all individuals
North Shore Horizons offers Free and Confidential Emergency assistance for victims of violence,
24 hours a day, every day. Services are free and confidential Toll Free: 1-800-834-5923 or 218-834-5924
- Call any day of the week whether it’s an emergency or you just need to talk.
- Emergency assistance for individuals and families leaving a dangerous situation including shelter, food, transportation and clothing.
- Advocacy support and transportation to medical exams and law enforcement interviews.
- Safety planning.
- Advocacy on survivor's behalf with other agencies and organizations.
- Support groups.
- Help in finding the resources you need.
- Advocates are availbe to assist in filling out: Order for Protections (OFP) and Harrasement Restaining Orders (HRO) including court preparation and accompaniment to court hearings.
- Court monitoring.
- Prevention and education training and classes.
- Low-income, long-term and transitional housing with supportive services for individuals and families.
Forms and Applications:
New Beginnings Housing Application
HRO Harrasment Restraining Order
OFP Order for Protection
North Shore Horizons Staff Email Contacts:
Amy: Sexual Assault Advocate & Community Educator
Drea: Domestic Violence & Criminal Justice Advocate
Steph: Program Coordinator
Alex: Housing Coordinator
Tara Golden: Executive Director