North Shore Horizons exists to assist survivors of domestic abuse and sexual assault, to provide secure and affordable housing, to work collaboratively to end violence, and to advocate for respect for all individuals.
Click here to quickly leave our web page.
Services are free and confidential.
- Call anytime, any day of the week whether it’s an emergency or you just need to talk. 1-800-834-5923
- Emergency assistance for individuals and families leaving a dangerous situation including shelter, food, transportation and clothing.
- Support and transportation to medical exams and law enforcement interviews.
- Safety planning.
- Advocacy on survivor's behalf with other agencies and organizations.
- Support groups for all ages.
- Help in finding the resources you need.
- Legal help including preparation and accompaniment to legal proceedings, assistance with documents,
and court monitoring.
- Prevention and education training and classes.
- Low-income, long-term and transitional housing with supportive services for individuals and families.
Sexual Assault Advocate
Criminal Justice Advocate
Domestic Violence Advocate
North Shore Horizons offers Free and Confidential Emergency assistance for victims of violence,
24 hours a day, every day.